Horrible services, no one to take care of customer - TV, Internet & Home security
First the installer was rude did not put the sec pad where my blind butt can have quick access to it, second I called company they refused to provide me with the new LCD touch screen and have continued to send me the old outdated pads which I have to have because they don't have modern ones like they advertise that was only to entice bring in new customers, I called on May 20th to ask why my bill had gone up they lied about I skipped a payment, then it was prorated charges, security deposit it was so many excuses I told the young lady I was going to file a complaint she started talking about she can't talk legal was going to hang up on me and I hung up right after that all my services went down I had no services past the holiday a week later they sent a stinky tech who was here for hours the tv & Internet got fixed no home security a week later a third party called to come install another sec pad I told him what was going on he said I will call Centurylink and have a supervisor call you a day or two later went by and I got a call I missed it returned the call and never heard back from anyone today I am canceling all services and because they failed me they batter drop all charges I have no internet no home security no one trying to make it right
If they try to collect anything I will take them to court and sue for damages and loss on my business since I work from home and I have not had no services
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Centurylink reviews
- 12 Years and Instabilities
- Centurylink - horrible service
- Internet and customer services suck!!!!
- Worse experience ever
- Stay away from centurylink internet/tv
- Centurylink has not given me my refund half a year later.
- Long hold times and only open 8a-5p, untrained staff
- Centurylink Service and Customer Service
- Dishonest or Inept?
- Slow connection
- Unreliable Garbage
- not honoring price quotes of initial services apparrent fraud in up front charges other issues
- Centurylink Horrible Customer Service
- THE WORST SERVICE EVER
- Horrible customer service--CAREMARK should be renamed BADMARK
- Does not care about customer satifaction
- Supercuts in Palmdale on 10st west
- Customer services got rewards
- Senior Care services by Premier Homecare:
- Do not get direct tv!!!
- Horrible Horrible Horrible
- Horrible, horrible horrible in every way!
- Time Warner Cable customer service
- DirecPath HORRIBLE HORRIBLE CASE OF ABUSE!!!
- Blogging school
- Awful customer Service
- Dissatisfied with customer service
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you