TL:DR Centurylink's service for small town area's that have no other choice is a complete rip-off. Don't get it.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Centurylink reviews
- DO NOT EVER USE CENTURY LINK!
- Centurylink Internet and Customer Service
- FALSE ADVERTISING
- 12 Years and Instabilities
- Centurylink - horrible service
- Internet and customer services suck!!!!
- Worse experience ever
- Stay away from centurylink internet/tv
- Centurylink has not given me my refund half a year later.
- Long hold times and only open 8a-5p, untrained staff
- Centurylink Service and Customer Service
- Dishonest or Inept?
- Slow connection
- not honoring price quotes of initial services apparrent fraud in up front charges other issues
- Centurylink Horrible Customer Service
- Town garbage removal
- Also and the garbage that they sell in their stores
- Cookware LOUSY
- Garbage can to heavy to pick up
- Worst Customer Service
- PizzaHut Burnside St. Portland Garbage Problem
- GARBAGE BROKEN
- What Rubbish
- Garbage pickup
- Garbage not completely picked up & trash cans ($25) crushed repeatedly.
- Garbage services
- GARBAGE ENGINE GARBAGE SERVICE
- Charter Cable's new, improved website
- Fedex Express Unreliable
- Petco Bismarck Unreliable Grooming Salon
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you