TL:DR Centurylink's service for small town area's that have no other choice is a complete rip-off. Don't get it.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Centurylink reviews
- Centurylink and Direct TV
- Prism TV install
- Record all calls w/ this company
- Incompetent Liars.
- Very Bad Customer Care
- centurylink prism commerical
- Prism TV
- No Service (literally) - Billed for (lack of) Service and for Termination of (lack of ) Service
- Charged for Service I Didn't Receive & Termination for Said Service I, Again, Did Not...
- WORST Company EVER!
- Lied to by Centurylink on price of internet service
- Deceptive contracts, terrible customer service
- I hate Prism TV
- Town garbage removal
- Also and the garbage that they sell in their stores
- Cookware LOUSY
- Garbage can to heavy to pick up
- Worst Customer Service
- PizzaHut Burnside St. Portland Garbage Problem
- GARBAGE BROKEN
- What Rubbish
- Garbage pickup
- Garbage not completely picked up & trash cans ($25) crushed repeatedly.
- Garbage services
- GARBAGE ENGINE GARBAGE SERVICE
- Charter Cable's new, improved website
- Fedex Express Unreliable
- HP OfficeJet Pro8610 Printer not working constantly problems!!!!!
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you