Over charged every single month, difficult to contact since they rarely answered ANY phones. - centurylink
While we were in the store signing up, other customers were coming through the door and Patrick would sigh and make horrible comments about each person. Regarding how he didn't want to deal with anything else today, or make negative comments regarding the people themselves. It was extremely unprofessional.
After we set up the installation date, Patrick called a week later asking us to (again) set up the installation date%u2026when I reminded him that we had already done that, at the store%u2026with him he sounded completely confused and in a daze, asked me which desk I was at in the store, I told him the second one, and he started laughing and said, "oh, that IS my desk%u2026huh, guess you're set then" It was as if he has no recollection of setting our installation date up, again it was extremely unprofessional.
We were assured our monthly bill would be $74.99 with the deal we chose, but every month it went up. Sometimes $2, sometimes $5%u2026sometimes even $10. It varied and never made sense since it was not consistent. Every month when trying to call to fix the bill they rarely answered any phone. It was difficult to get a hold of the billing department and impossible to get a hold of the Chandler store. I have not had anyone pick up there since our service began 9 months ago.
I would reconsider living in an apartment complex based off the fact that I HAVE to use Centurylink again. The customer service, help, consistency and bills are horrible and I would not recommend this company to anyone.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Centurylink reviews
- 12 Years and Instabilities
- Centurylink - horrible service
- Internet and customer services suck!!!!
- Worse experience ever
- Stay away from centurylink internet/tv
- Centurylink has not given me my refund half a year later.
- Long hold times and only open 8a-5p, untrained staff
- Centurylink Service and Customer Service
- Dishonest or Inept?
- Slow connection
- Unreliable Garbage
- not honoring price quotes of initial services apparrent fraud in up front charges other issues
- Centurylink Horrible Customer Service
- Do not Buy Vonage. I applied for...
- Apple 3G phones NOT WORKING
- DO NOT PURCHASE A TRACFONE
- Cricket phone disconnected, then asking for a re connection fee
- Bad phone, bad customer service
- Restocking fee
- Restocking fee
- Magic Jack Problems
- wirefly misrepresentation cost me $$$$
- Direct TV Very Dishonest Business Practices
- BEWARE of PODS service charges!!
- Scam for Phones
- Andrew at Marshalltown store
- Madame et Monsieur- No showing for appointments
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you