Multiple Horrible Experiences - phone service, internet
Many hours of phone calls to billing, customer service, over-billing problem not resolved, threatened with collections.
I cancelled services immediately. Ask for full adjustment of new charges, as I was given a satisfaction guarenteed, risk free trial. Century Link response was that I would only get credit after equipment was returned.
They sent me boxes and shipping lables to return equipment. I packed and shipped PER THEIR INSTRUCTIONS. Called for my bill to be credited after confirming delivery of equipment return through the shipper.
The Century Link billing agent told me that items were missing from the package and I am being charged for them.
She said the shipper (UPS) may have taken items out of my box and that I should take it up with the shipper. I am on hold now for a supervisor and have been hung up on twice. Century Link cannot deliver any of the products they offered me, but will overcharged me for them for many months after disconnecting the "service". I have had home phone service with them since 1995, and now am taking my business to Cox, and will NEVER use Century Link again.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Centurylink reviews
- Centurylink and Direct TV
- Prism TV install
- Record all calls w/ this company
- Incompetent Liars.
- Very Bad Customer Care
- centurylink prism commerical
- Prism TV
- No Service (literally) - Billed for (lack of) Service and for Termination of (lack of ) Service
- Charged for Service I Didn't Receive & Termination for Said Service I, Again, Did Not...
- WORST Company EVER!
- Lied to by Centurylink on price of internet service
- Deceptive contracts, terrible customer service
- I hate Prism TV
- Horrible Uhaul
- Horrible customer service!!!
- The worst customer service ever
- Air Fare
- Horrible Breakfast Experience at the Best Western Arrowhead Lodge
- DO NOT USE INTERCARGO
- It's in the mail- NOT
- Alpine Court Reporting Awesome work!
- Shipping Nightmare
- Bad experiences
- Real Women Share Their Experiences
- ABSOLUTEY HORRIBLE!
- Horrible U-verse connection, no answers from ATT.
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you