Constant Billing Issues
You sign up with these crooks for internet, Direct TV and a worthless land line phone. After a year or so you start noticing some pretty big charges for stuff you never ordered (their last robbery occurred with NFL Access, and I don't watch football). If you are as unfortunate as I was to use AutoPay, they will take the money out of your account, and you will only notice this charge when looking at your bank statement. When you are done cursing their name, you contact Customer Service where your patience will be severely tested. They will tell you that AutoPay has been removed and you'll get credited on your next bill. What happens the next month, another over bill and money is still removed via AutoPay. Then after another several hours of screaming you contact customer service and more lies, more blame, and then a statement that they will credit on the next bill. I've contacted my bank to not issue funds to CL. Too bad I had to do it that way.
My contract is up in Feb. 2016. I will make an oath to ensure that people do not use their services as they are certifiably crooked.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Centurylink reviews
- 12 Years and Instabilities
- Centurylink - horrible service
- Internet and customer services suck!!!!
- Worse experience ever
- Stay away from centurylink internet/tv
- Centurylink has not given me my refund half a year later.
- Long hold times and only open 8a-5p, untrained staff
- Centurylink Service and Customer Service
- Dishonest or Inept?
- Slow connection
- Unreliable Garbage
- not honoring price quotes of initial services apparrent fraud in up front charges other issues
- Centurylink Horrible Customer Service
- Constant issues with their customer service
- Horrible service all around
- Worst service & customer service ever!
- Terrible Service and Billing Department is Incompetent
- Blue World Pools is the biggest rip off
- HP Pavilion Elite m9400
- Constant Aggravation mobile
- DIISH Nothing But Problems
- Billing issues
- credit card billing
- Poor service and billing issues
- Erroneous Billing Practice
- NEVER USE PODS
- att high speed dsl customer service
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you