Centurylink and Direct TV
I ordered DTV through Centurylink as a bundle. On 7-20-10 the DTV technician did not install a dish and left no equip, saying he could not do the install. He said he would cancel the service. I also then canceled my Centurylink service within the 30 day cancellation period as well. I continued to receive mail from DTV. I called and was told the cancellation was done improperly. I went to the Direct TV website and filled out the cancellation form and received a Disconnect Order Confirmation #957940480. I expected to get a refund of $35.98. Today instead, I am charged $99.59. I get a call from my bank's FRAUD DEPARTMENT asking if I authorized the charge!! I contacted Direct TV 3 times to get it resolved. Disconnected twice and continually rerouted to your call center in the Philippines no one can figure this out. I CANCELED WITHIN 30 DAYS!! REFUND MY $95.59 AND MY $35.98 INSTALL FEE!!
John 6507 stated he had accomplished the refund and I should see it in my bank within 3 business days. Please make sure it happens!
Your email reference # is #101020-XXXXXX. Please write this number down and refer to it in any future emails about this issue.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Centurylink reviews
- Prism TV install
- Record all calls w/ this company
- Incompetent Liars.
- Very Bad Customer Care
- centurylink prism commerical
- Prism TV
- No Service (literally) - Billed for (lack of) Service and for Termination of (lack of ) Service
- Charged for Service I Didn't Receive & Termination for Said Service I, Again, Did Not...
- WORST Company EVER!
- Lied to by Centurylink on price of internet service
- Deceptive contracts, terrible customer service
- I hate Prism TV
- prism tv freezing
- centurylink lake dallas tx
- Worst service and charged me far more than quoted every month I stayed with them.
- CenturyLink not a happy customer
- CenturyLink customer service
- terrible people
- Centurylink 12Mbps internet service
- POOR SERVICE
- Unauthorized charge of $480 in Direct TV bundle
- CenturyLink unrequested "add on".
- CenturyLink not honoring agreement as advertised
- Centurylink has been committing fraud by sending customers to collections
- Prism TV - CenturyLink
- Can't leave TV on when away
- Don't Complain To Sterling
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you