Centurylink and Direct TV
I ordered DTV through Centurylink as a bundle. On 7-20-10 the DTV technician did not install a dish and left no equip, saying he could not do the install. He said he would cancel the service. I also then canceled my Centurylink service within the 30 day cancellation period as well. I continued to receive mail from DTV. I called and was told the cancellation was done improperly. I went to the Direct TV website and filled out the cancellation form and received a Disconnect Order Confirmation #957940480. I expected to get a refund of $35.98. Today instead, I am charged $99.59. I get a call from my bank's FRAUD DEPARTMENT asking if I authorized the charge!! I contacted Direct TV 3 times to get it resolved. Disconnected twice and continually rerouted to your call center in the Philippines no one can figure this out. I CANCELED WITHIN 30 DAYS!! REFUND MY $95.59 AND MY $35.98 INSTALL FEE!!
John 6507 stated he had accomplished the refund and I should see it in my bank within 3 business days. Please make sure it happens!
Your email reference # is #101020-XXXXXX. Please write this number down and refer to it in any future emails about this issue.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Centurylink reviews
- Bad customer service
- First Month And displeased
- Country lines
- Need Internet turned on!
- No proof of a Verbal Contract
- Centurylink - Horrible service
- UNREAL customer service nightmare
- Bad Experience after Bad Experience with CenturyLink
- Dissatified cutmr
- They can't get their billing accurate!
- The worst customers service in the world.
- Shady 30 day money-back policy
- Horrible people, pathertic services
- Customer Service Rep rude and not helpful
- Great Customer Service
- Worst service and charged me far more than quoted every month I stayed with them.
- CenturyLink not a happy customer
- CenturyLink customer service
- terrible people
- Centurylink 12Mbps internet service
- POOR SERVICE
- Unauthorized charge of $480 in Direct TV bundle
- CenturyLink unrequested "add on".
- CenturyLink not honoring agreement as advertised
- Centurylink has been committing fraud by sending customers to collections
- Prism TV - CenturyLink
- Lied to by Centurylink on price of internet service
- Don't Complain To Sterling
- Bad bad customer service... Leaving after 16 years
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you