Centurylink and Direct TV
I ordered DTV through Centurylink as a bundle. On 7-20-10 the DTV technician did not install a dish and left no equip, saying he could not do the install. He said he would cancel the service. I also then canceled my Centurylink service within the 30 day cancellation period as well. I continued to receive mail from DTV. I called and was told the cancellation was done improperly. I went to the Direct TV website and filled out the cancellation form and received a Disconnect Order Confirmation #957940480. I expected to get a refund of $35.98. Today instead, I am charged $99.59. I get a call from my bank's FRAUD DEPARTMENT asking if I authorized the charge!! I contacted Direct TV 3 times to get it resolved. Disconnected twice and continually rerouted to your call center in the Philippines no one can figure this out. I CANCELED WITHIN 30 DAYS!! REFUND MY $95.59 AND MY $35.98 INSTALL FEE!!
John 6507 stated he had accomplished the refund and I should see it in my bank within 3 business days. Please make sure it happens!
Your email reference # is #101020-XXXXXX. Please write this number down and refer to it in any future emails about this issue.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Centurylink reviews
- I don't even have service yet and I want to cancel
- Multiple Horrible Experiences
- Worst Customer Service
- Unacceptable Business Practive re Billing
- Constant Billing Issues
- Centurylink, Dishonest Company
- Billing issue
- WORST COMPANY EVER!
- century link entire operation. signed contract and blown off for months still with no response.
- Never will I use them again!
- Rude, incompetent representative
- gift reward
- Sam K is awesome!
- Centurylink Internet services
- Never use Century Link, horrible customer service
- Billing services
- centurylink lake dallas tx
- Worst service and charged me far more than quoted every month I stayed with them.
- Direct TV and CenturyLink - RIP OFF
- CenturyLink not a happy customer
- CenturyLink customer service
- terrible people
- Centurylink 12Mbps internet service
- POOR SERVICE
- Unauthorized charge of $480 in Direct TV bundle
- CenturyLink unrequested "add on".
- CenturyLink not honoring agreement as advertised
- Centurylink has been committing fraud by sending customers to collections
- Prism TV - CenturyLink
- Can't leave TV on when away
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you