Century Link False Advertising
Then The next day I found out I was being Charged for 40 mbs of service as that was the agreement up front , but only receiving 20 MBS!!!! if I would not have logged in and set up Auto Pay, I would have never known that I was Getting Cheated!!! False Advertisement? Theft? You Decide. I absolutely would NOT Recommend this company or Service EVER.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Centurylink reviews
- Centurylink and Direct TV
- Prism TV install
- Record all calls w/ this company
- Incompetent Liars.
- Very Bad Customer Care
- centurylink prism commerical
- Prism TV
- No Service (literally) - Billed for (lack of) Service and for Termination of (lack of ) Service
- Charged for Service I Didn't Receive & Termination for Said Service I, Again, Did Not...
- WORST Company EVER!
- Lied to by Centurylink on price of internet service
- Deceptive contracts, terrible customer service
- I hate Prism TV
- Century link not honoring intro agreement as advertised
- FALSE ADVERTISING
- Century Link and Direct TV bundling is a nightmare!
- Directv Customer Service
- Century Link internet upgrade
- DO NOT EVER USE CENTURY LINK!
- BIGGEST SCAM EVER
- Century Link Dishonset and NOT Helpful
- Bundle service is HORRIBLE!!
- Multiple Horrible Experiences
- Horrible people, pathertic services
- Never use Century Link, horrible customer service
- damage computer fraud
- Century Link --- WORST MISTAKE EVER
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you