Century Link False Advertising
Then The next day I found out I was being Charged for 40 mbs of service as that was the agreement up front , but only receiving 20 MBS!!!! if I would not have logged in and set up Auto Pay, I would have never known that I was Getting Cheated!!! False Advertisement? Theft? You Decide. I absolutely would NOT Recommend this company or Service EVER.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Centurylink reviews
- 12 Years and Instabilities
- Centurylink - horrible service
- Internet and customer services suck!!!!
- Worse experience ever
- Stay away from centurylink internet/tv
- Centurylink has not given me my refund half a year later.
- Long hold times and only open 8a-5p, untrained staff
- Centurylink Service and Customer Service
- Dishonest or Inept?
- Slow connection
- Unreliable Garbage
- not honoring price quotes of initial services apparrent fraud in up front charges other issues
- Centurylink Horrible Customer Service
- Century link not honoring intro agreement as advertised
- Century Link and Direct TV bundling is a nightmare!
- Directv Customer Service
- Century Link internet upgrade
- BIGGEST SCAM EVER
- Century Link Dishonset and NOT Helpful
- Bundle service is HORRIBLE!!
- Multiple Horrible Experiences
- Horrible people, pathertic services
- Never use Century Link, horrible customer service
- damage computer fraud
- Century Link --- WORST MISTAKE EVER
- Transfer of Business Lines After Purchasing Business
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you