Bundle service is HORRIBLE!! - Century Link DirectTV Verizon
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Centurylink reviews
- First Month And displeased
- Country lines
- Need Internet turned on!
- No proof of a Verbal Contract
- Centurylink - Horrible service
- UNREAL customer service nightmare
- Bad Experience after Bad Experience with CenturyLink
- Dissatified cutmr
- They can't get their billing accurate!
- The worst customers service in the world.
- Shady 30 day money-back policy
- Horrible people, pathertic services
- Customer Service Rep rude and not helpful
- Great Customer Service
- Centurylink computer service
- terrible people
- Horrible sales person
- Purchased Bundle and no internet
- Best buy west paterson.
- False Advertisement
- Do not bundle
- metro pcs over charge
- DirecTV since they partnered with AT&T
- Tv bundle packs service plan
- Directv AT&T Bundle nightmare
- AT&T customer service COST ME A BUNDLE!!!
- Absolutely Horrible!
- att has false advertisement
- Expensive bundle, unexplained charges on bills and service breaks once a week
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you