12 Years and Instabilities
As time went on, communities started to develop, and CenturyLink expanded their lines, even down our street a little.
There is a junction box 100 yards down our road that downgrades our gauge of wire from a 12mbs to a 1.5mbs, and as technology improved, our demands for a higher internet speed increased. For 12 years our line has stayed the same and obsolete, as for every other resident down our street save a lucky few. In those 12 years we have had to deal with sassy customer service providers, call technical service around once a week, and have unstable internet with broken promises to fix them. If we had the chance, we would drop CenturyLink for someone else in a heartbeat. The internet is just so bad we can barely stand it anymore. We have college students that live here, and they are basically throwing their money away because the internet cannot support our family.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Centurylink reviews
- DO NOT EVER USE CENTURY LINK!
- Centurylink Internet and Customer Service
- FALSE ADVERTISING
- Centurylink - horrible service
- Internet and customer services suck!!!!
- Worse experience ever
- Stay away from centurylink internet/tv
- Centurylink has not given me my refund half a year later.
- Long hold times and only open 8a-5p, untrained staff
- Centurylink Service and Customer Service
- Dishonest or Inept?
- Slow connection
- Unreliable Garbage
- not honoring price quotes of initial services apparrent fraud in up front charges other issues
- Centurylink Horrible Customer Service
- Peeling durablend
- Eye Doctor's Optical Outlet Naples, FL - Coastland Mall
- swaping rooks for us on new years eve 2013
- Citibank Sears Reporting late not true for years and will not take it off
- Salliemae loan review
- Home owner with all LG kitchen appliances...
- In two out of four years, this...
- Wade Haffner
- Paying for 12 mbps - getting less than 2 mbps - for the last two years
- Magic Jack
- home depot galvanized water pipe problems
- Bought for 5 years unable to use after 1 year lost 4 years
- hp sux
- status still says im married
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you